Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A day of answers

Today was a tough day I just felt like I wasn't understanding anything.Kids were making fun of me,I started cussing again,I kept hearing crappy stuff over and over in my head and,overall I just wasn't feeling right.After school I went to bible club and asked a few of my friends and the bible club leader for advice.What they told me was to reread the ten commandments in the bible and to stop hanging out with bad influences I call them bad idea friends.Then when I got home I thought about what they told me and now i feel alot better.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and olnky son so that whosoever would believe in him will not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39VoJPUF8Mo&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment