Monday, November 8, 2010

a cold and rainy day

Hi blog readers its me Jorden.Today as I was going to school I asked my friend if he had anyone that he disliked and he told me he didn't like a few people because they made fun of him because of his hearing.I told him just to try to make friends with them and if that does't work out oh well its there loss. I have had experience like this . People made fun of me because of the way I walked but over the years I just learned not to let it bother me and that the reason they made fun of me was because they were jealous.Later today as I was going to my PE class felt it start to rain as we were playing volleyball it got colder and colder and rained allot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8WhAfZphQQ&feature=related

1st John 4:18-19

Such love has no fear,because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid it is of fear of punishment,and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love.We love each other because he loved us first.

2 comments:

  1. It is rare to face life without trials. Obstructions are placed in front us to prevent the unworthy from reaching the prize. You my son, continue to meet these trials with the grace most never experience. Continue your walk with The Lord. Let Him guide you down your path. Remember that when life gets difficult and you truly feel as if you are alone, it is then that He carries you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx Ive been goin through some very very difficult trials lately and I still am

    ReplyDelete