Wednesday, August 10, 2011

God is with you always

For the past few days i have been listening to the book of Exodus on my iPod and a verse in chapter 4 has been jumping through my mind. I think God is trying to tell me even when I feel like my life is out of place to remember   how Powerful He is and that He is always with me no matter what. We come back to Vegas on Monday in ways i'm excited and in ways i'm not but I'll be happy to be home. School starts soon one word boo! but I think these next four years are going to give me a new experience and give me more opportunities to bring people to Christ.

The Lord said to Moses who gave man his mouth who makes him deaf or mute who gives him sight or makes him blind is it not I the Lord? Now go I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.

Exodus 4:11-12


No comments:

Post a Comment