Thursday, May 24, 2012

Middle of the wolf pack

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been caught up with allot of things but I will continue to make updates. Freshman year has been awesome I mean it's had it's ups and downs but God has blessed me in ways I cannot explain. I can't wait to be a sophomore next year I will be in the middle of the pack yesssssss lol. I am currently in a Christian rapmetal band called Good Shepards feel free to like us and spread the word. Well I'm off for tonight love you all.

-JMan


Malachi 3:10

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment