Thursday, November 11, 2010

A fun day at fuse

Hi blog readers.Yesterday was a pretty cool day last night we all got to hang with our friends at our small groups.We played football had races and chatted.In my group we are gonna be helping my friend be the most social person in the entire house.After group I decided to introduce my small group to the girl I like.On the way home Carl(my group leader) told me that they are gonna be doing the same thing that they are doing with my friend to help him be more social to me to help me be able to talk to her more.


1st peter 4:10-11
God has given you each a gift from his variety of spiritual gifts.Use them to serve one another.Do you have the gift of speaking?Then speak as if God himself were speaking through you.Do you have the gift of helping others?Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies.Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment