Saturday, November 6, 2010

Helping a brother out

 Hi Blog Readers!

This is my first entry and I just wanted to tell you about something that happened this week.  This week a few kids in my class were being made fun of because of the way they looked. After this happened, I went up to the kid who was making fun of them and said, "hey just cool it! There is nothing wrong with them. He quit.

I have had multiple challenges with people making fun of me and my sister. I just want to say if anyone reading is having this same problem just ignore it. If it continues just say, "Hey, I don't want any trouble! Would you please stop?" Then walk away. Then if it continues still consult a Counselor,Teacher,or Dean.


Galatians 6:1 NLT

Dear brothers if another believer is overcome by a sin you who are godly should restore them gently.But be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself.


http://www.youtube.com/user/FuseStudents#p/u/5/sssbRGvJHTE


(Please click above Header to comment)

1 comment: