Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A day of trials,difficulties,prayer and Love

Today When I was at school more and more kids at my school made fun of me because of what I believe in and one kid tried to knock my bible out of my hand.At lunch I prayed to God for help and asked him to take these trials and difficulties from me and an hour later no one else made fun of me.After school I went to my bible club.As I walked in the room I felt no darkness within myself  or in the room.I then knew I was in the right place and all my worries left me.If this is happening to any who are reading this. Don't let it bother you and pray and ask God to help you through any trials you are going through.

Matthew 5:11

Blessed are you when people mock you or insult you and say evil things against you because you are my followers.

ps I remember this verse whenever people make fun of me or insult me and when any form of darkness comes upon me I know that God isn't far away and that I can talk to him whenever I need to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m83BQ7LQ8A&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment